Interlibrary Loan Request
With this form you can request a book from another library.
Interlibrary Loan Policy
- The library is unable to borrow items published in the current calendar year.
- The library is unable to borrow bound periodicals (magazines), but will request photocopies on microfilm.
- ILL cannot borrow items printed before 1800. We will try to borrow these materials in reprint or microform, if available.
- I understand materials must be returned by their due date to avoid late charges.
- Copyright laws apply to all interlibrary loans.
- Patrons will be charged $2.00 per request due at the time the request is made.
- Please request renewals 1 week before item is due.